Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Take...

Tony Barnhart has it right; quit the bitching and moaning, this game belongs in Jacksonville. As Dawg fans, we should all take pride in the fact that this game/event is one of the great traditions in college football. When Dooley used to carry us down to Jacksonville and routinely hand UF an ass kicking, the gators were the only ones complaining about the “neutral” site.

No excuses from these two

Now I will admit that we have travel issues; UGA is one of the only “major” schools that can’t fly out of their home-town (they have to drive 1hr & 45mins to Atlanta, go thorough security, make the flight, travel to hotel, etc./ UF gets on the bus and makes a 45min drive). Not to worry, our very own D-Qwan is on top of the issue and I expect us flying in-and-out of Athens before you know it…(D-Qwan: keep up the strong lobby, The Dawg Nation is counting on you)



Well, I don’t know what to expect from this game. The way we’ve shown up for the last couple of games its pretty easy to expect an ass kicking; but I’ve got a strange feeling about this one, and CMR usually finds away to pull something unexpected off every season. I do know one thing; I’m going to enjoy this event like I do every year and let’s just hope that we’re all toasting our cocktails when the final gun fires…

On second thought, perhaps a keg-toss would be more appropriate if we pull off the upset...


GO DAWGS!

- E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home