Thursday, July 20, 2006

"Dawgs of the World Unite" Recognized!

Big thanks to dawgsports.com and Kyle King for recognizing and linking DOTWU!! For those of you who don't read dawgsports.com, I highly recommend you check it out; the site is informative and Kyle King's posts are always entertaining. In my humble opinion, dawgsports.com and the Georgia Sports Blog (Paul Westerdawg) are two of the best Dawg sites on the net.

Here is the link to the mention on dawgsports.com, move to the top of the page after clicking the link: http://www.dawgsports.com/story/2006/7/19/8322/63871#commenttop

From dawgsports.com:
"Accordingly, before any more Georgia Tech bloggers characterize me as "[e]veryone's favorite bulldog" (not that I don't appreciate the compliment, but still . . .), I need to call your attention to matters of a Georgia-specific nature, starting with the fact that there's yet another Bulldog blog out there.

I am speaking, of course, of Dawgs of the World Unite. The author, E.A.L., is a fellow Drive-By Truckers fan in addition to being a Georgia man, so I know he's good people."


You can always get to dawgsports.com and the Georgia Sports Blog from my links on the right side of this blog. Y'all have a good one!

GO DAWGS!

1 Comments:

At 7/31/2006 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I think you've done a very nice job with your blog I have had a chance to browse your site and I think many people would enjoy reading it. I would like to link to your site from my site.

For the past few months I have been working on my site www.writeonsports.com. It is still in the process of being developed and will be finalized in the next month (or so). The premise of the site is to provide a centralized area where independent people, who like to write on sports or read about sports, are able to find articles/authors they enjoy. As part of my website, I am going to provide a "sportsblog library". This will provide readers a searchable data base to find the sports teams that they enjoy reading about. I would like your site to be part of the sportsblog library. If someone searches for Georgia football they would be able to find a link to your blog.

I am not looking for a straight listing of all the blogs that relate to each team; I am looking for a place where someone can go and find a well written blog that offers information to the knowledgeable reader. I think your site provides such a quality. As such, I would like to invite you to be listed in the sportsblog library.

Anyway, I look forward to your response and I hope you will accept my invitation.

Thanks,


David Crowe
dcrowe@writeonsports.com
Write On Sports LLC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home