Friday, November 02, 2007

Troy-Boy

I don’t know much about Troy State, but I do know that Troy Turner once smoked 6-cigaretess at one time inside Southlake Mall back in High School…Troy (State) can’t be overlooked, they scored 30+ on UF and beat the hell out of Oklahoma State; lets just hope they don’t fire it up like Troy (Turner) did back in the day…

I’m still on a high after last Saturday, and if you need a pick me-up just check out this video courtesy of the Bulldawg Blawg…



I’ll see y’all in the Classic City tomorrow!

GO DAWGS!

-E

2 Comments:

At 11/05/2007 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad news for uniting Dawgs of the World - UGA/UK kickoff is 12:30. LSU/Ole Miss is your CBS special and ESPN/ESPN2 are declining to show an SEC game. It looks like we need to make the Auburn game count.

-D

 
At 11/05/2007 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets have pancakes and beer. It is the last tailgate of the year.
Reich

 

Post a Comment

<< Home