Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Throw in the towel!!!!

Not since Ivan Drago manhandled Apollo Creed has the sweetheart of the nation been pounded so mercilessly. It was just like David and Goliath, except this time around, Goliath beat David's fanny. I have to say, it was pretty awesome watching the Dawgs in true Evil-Richt black turning the Rainbow Warriors back into pumpkins. That is, it was fun until about halfway through the third quarter when I started to actually feel a little sick watching Colt Brennan get tossed around. Here's a capture of the front page from the Honolulu paper. Click to get a bigger picture.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/03/2008 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written my friend. I have to admit, I was hoping for a Cinderella story myself. Instead of a Hawaiian war-cry I thought I heard the faint sound of "Don't Taze Me Bro" echoing the walls of the Superdome. We as a nation love underdogs, but not as much, it would seem, as we love a good old-fashioned American style Ass-Whoopin.

 
At 1/04/2008 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yeah! We felt the heat the Dawgs unleashed on Hawaii all the way up here in Michigan. (And that's with temperatures in the single digits and a foot of snow on the ground, mind you.) It's always a pleasure to show these substandard "Big 10" fans up here how we do it on the SOUTHSIDE! GO DAWGS! ~Amy
P.S. We miss all of y'all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home