Friday, November 30, 2007

DOTWU To Pasadena???


The Dawgs regular season is done, but this is still a big weekend. There are quite a few contingencies in the college football world that will influence our Bowl situation. The GSB sums it up pretty well and informs you on who to root for this weekend. I'll be pulling hard for the Sooners and hoping for a Rose Bowl berth (too much to expect a miracle and the backdoor championship game berth). UGA played in the Rose in 1942 and an SEC team hasn't played in that game since 1946; it would be a historic event and DOTWU will make the trip; assuming that we get our tickets that we put in for of course.

Frank Sinkwich in 1942; notice the black jersey


Sorry for the light posting this week; work has been hectic...

Perhaps D-Qwan will have some thoughts later...

Boomer Sooner!


-E

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 1/10/2010 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
At 2/15/2010 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

 
At 5/09/2013 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gгeetings fгom Perticaro, Itаlia.
My name's Sima and I want to ask: do you have a spam issue on this blog? I'm a bloggeг too and I'm wanting to know how many people have the same problem. A group of us has used the time to create some techniques and we'd likе tо
trade ideas with fеllow bloggers. Ιf you'd be interested, kindly get in touch with me via email.

Also visit my weblog; 49275

 

Post a Comment

<< Home