Friday, October 20, 2006

We lost to VANDY!!!

How do you loose to Vandy at home on Homecoming??? My level of frustration was at Ray Goff levels on Saturday, and I’m sure y’all’s were too. Much has been said and written about the game and this team, and I’m not going to try and explain what happened. Check out today’s ajc for thoughts on the “Reasons for the Dawgs’ demise.”


Switching gears, today is the birthday of one of the all-time great Dawgs: Lewis Grizzard. Check out Kyle King’s post on Mr. Grizzard: And I Don’t Feel So Good Myself…



I never will forget Mike Luckovich’s cartoon published in the AJC shortly after his death. Catfish was his beloved Lab that had passed on earlier.






Believe it or not, Tailgating is on for this weekend! We will be on the Driftmier lawn.




For the love of God, I hope we can beat Miss. State (and cover)…




The Cocktail Party and Gayturds (if you click this link, don't skip the intro) are up next, we might have to drink ourselves into oblivion for that one…



GO DAWGS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home