Monday, August 21, 2006

Joe T. named starter...


For the few that have not already heard the news, Joe T. has been named the starter for the W.Kentucky game. The guy has certainly earned it and I wish him the best of luck. The kid is a hard nosed, lunch pale kind of guy that is easy to root for (disclaimer- I'll likely be cursing the kid by the 2nd quarter of the SC game; this will mostly be influenced by my significant alcohol consumption on my 30th b'day.) Congrats to Joe T., hope we have some receivers that are ready to step up...

GO DAWGS!

1 Comments:

At 2/15/2007 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to comment you on a great blog! The information on real estate investing is great!
I'd like to invite anyone reading this comment to visit my real estate investing blog and give my their opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home