Friday, September 29, 2006

In The Grove...

Maggie & David will officially represent dotwu at the Ole Miss game this weekend; I've always wanted to make the trip to Oxford and wish we could have gone this year...



We should blow out the Rebs, but after the near embarrassment last weekend who knows what to expect. I'd like to see Joe Cox get plenty of playing time this week; he certainly deserves it. I loved what he told they guys when he came into the game last week "If we can't score two touchdowns, we don't deserve to wear these G's on our helmets."


GO DAWGS!!!

1 Comments:

At 2/10/2010 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the downgrade publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=sleuthhound! pro powerpack 4.62 ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home