Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mark Richt is the Ultimate Celebrity

For whatever reason, I've been watching a lot less CSS these days. Apparently, I'm missing out. I've seen Coach Richt's Ford advertisement, but missed this gem:

EveryDayShouldBeSaturday has a quality critique. The comments are pretty good. I think the message is clear - if you purchase carpet anywhere else, you are 100% Florida Gator Trash.

I note that Coach Richt and his wife are ready for the blackout. As good as this commercial is, I'm not sure it ranks up there with the favorite of Mrs. Qwan (Cookie Kwan - don't mess with the westside):


All this reminds me, what happened to Osmose/Yellawood? I remember they had an All-Star ad that featured Jim Donnan and Bobby Cremins at the same time.

1 Comments:

At 12/17/2009 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://zofyzorafi.exactpages.com/cacado.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

 

Post a Comment

<< Home